Are you looking for a high return freelance sales job? Do YOU need a Part-time job?
Are YOU good at selling and persuading people and companies that you have got the best solutions for them?
We at, MODUS OPERANDI Mauritius, are looking for an autonomous SALES EXECUTIVE… And that could be you!
We offer Consultancy services as well as Training & Coaching in Social Media. We are launching a series of workshops dedicated to NGOs, Public and Corporate targets. We need to market these modern forms of training.
In that sense, MODUS OPERANDI Mauritius is looking for an energetic, detailed sales executive with excellent communication and project management skills to manage and spearhead punctual sales operations.
He/ she must be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously and adhere to multiple deadlines; develop client relationships as well as team relationships. This Sales Executive must be innovative and creative in their approach and thrive in a fast-pace environment that is constantly evolving to fit the changing media landscape.
Salary is to be agreed as per experience and rests heavily on objective-linked, high percentage cuts.
- Develop deep client relationships to be able to deliver specific customized solutions to them
- Ability to identify, cultivate and convert prospects into clients
- Demonstrate the ability to present to agency media directors as well as business owners
- Ability to develop and execute business plans to reach and surpass defined revenue goals
- Must create great visibility and exposure throughout the marketing community
- Confident networker who showcases their passion and enthusiasm for the Social Media
Desired Skills & Experience
- He/ She must, above all, come from a serious sales background, with proven experience in Client-Facing sales and a solid portfolio. He/ she should be able to sell a fridge at the Poles
- Strong understanding of the digital ecosystem (e.g. social, mobile, ad tech and video)
- Very much autonomous but respectful of organisational setup
- Organized, multi-tasker who thrives in fast paced environment
- Incredible business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit to own their territory, business and clients
- Positive attitude and team players only please
Your next Move
If you are really serious about earning up to MUR 90 000, before this Christmas by filling all the 120 seats of our scheduled hi-profile workshops, send us an email at:
with a picture of you, an application letter and your CV, all attached to your email.