GOD DAMN IT! Will I Ever See You Again?
On the 21st of December 2012, a mysterious Mayan calendar cycle will end… Who deciphered the exact content? Nobody knows. We only assumed that he knew his job and we decided to move with the flow !
But what is said about this calendar, is that there is NOTHING beyond b’ak’tun 13 (The 13th cycle)! By NOTHING, they did leave us to understand that… Absolutely NOTHING would remain… Not even the planet we live on!
Even b’ak’tun 14 would start as 184.108.40.206.0, on their calendars, on December 21, 2012
FACT ONE: We humans, we hate and fear Nothingness!
With the completion of the 13th Mayan long calendar count cycle in 2012, some say, humanity as we know it, likewise, will just end. This type of reflection, reminds me of these men (and women) who believed, at a time, that Earth was so flat, that beyond the seas, lied… NOTHING… NOTHING but a gaping bottomless abyss that would lead straight to hell.
Then came men like Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, Newton, Einstein and more… We earned heroic “circumnavigators” like Magellan… Armstrong stepped on the moon on mankind’s behalf and… Satellites have been sending images of a blue-marble, our seemingly peaceful spherical planet and… We had the Hubble Telescope, a mechanical spy that scrutinizes the entire universe and sends us images of dying and nascent suns and… We had that little, unmanned car that roamed aimlessly over the red planet, 56 million km away, while feeding us with breathless views that resemble those of our driest deserts and… so many more examples like these do exist.
Yet, Man, in 2012, still believes in what he cannot understand and fears the most: NOTHINGNESS !
With regards to all the above-mentioned and due to my respect to these thought leaders who help us understand the world we live in, I might start to think that these kinds of Collective Consciousness Reminders or Urban Myths or Attention-Grabbing Tales are here for some good reasons. I would indeed think that these are here to explain, teach and bring out awareness about who we are and what our life is about. They are here to bring back home, to our forgetting brains, that everything is a cycle… like in birth to death, start to finish, day to night, young to old… absolutely everything… These just go on in loops, that we, as mankind, may need to experience over several generations, sometimes.
I like this thought! I like to think that real Mankind lives with a soul, a heart and a brain, that are constantly talking among themselves, trying to find the best compromise and determine a real win-win-win situation. Yes! I’d like to think that some of us see this 211212 reminder as a wake-up alarm bell to start some new humanity! I would just be happy if everyone could perceive this date as some springboard to new hopes. I want to think that this date opens the transitional time during which Earth and its Earthlings will start undergo a positive transformation, that it will trigger the biggest shift ever in mankind’s evolution and the beginning of a new era.
The End of the World? No myth and it is going to happen, the signs are here!
Seen that way, the end of the world as I have known it for the past 40 years, is no myth and is going to happen. Mentalities are changing, global citizens exchange more easily, We are informed, taught and we have started to feel responsible for our planet. In 2012, people are fighting to get the power back into their hands. In fact, when you go further down that lane and think about what happened during this 2012 year, you may come to the conclusion that: ” The road to basics is the only way up.”
You might as well find out that some events, dating as far as the Sub-primes’ episode or the 2010 Social Media triggered Arab Spring or the 2011 Spanish initiative 15th May Indignants’ Movement and the Occupy Movements which spawned across the World as from 17 October 2011, following New York, were simply premonitory. These were signs that consciousness was emerging back after long decades of drowsiness and sleep.
When pulled up together, the signs make sense!
Even a small country like Mauritius was getting to feel the change. There were signs, but I could not recognize them until now (I never knew how to see things with the heart before and was suppressing emotions then):
- I met Jameel Peerally 15 yrs after we first met in Rodrigues, in August 1999.
- In September 2011, we got 5000 youths to peacefully take to the streets and express the change they wanted.
- I got to discover the Global Dialogues,
- I got to meet an invaluable soul in Anneloes Smitsman,
- I met Kimberly King. I was astounded by the beauty of her heart and the depth of her thoughts. This was a very sharp turn in the way I perceive the world,
- I discovered co-creation, co-creativity and rediscovered the essence of sustanability,
- I experienced the warmth and passion of the One Future One Planet voluntaries and that of devoted social activists with Azir Moris,
- I cleaned up an island,
- I even went into Village Councilors Elections as a COMM Leader in view to bring changes via the grassroots. We prettily earned some promising percentage points there,
- Now, I am engaged and confident in ongoing share sessions and project ignition in villages around the country, with the mission to empower the grassroots… in the best sustainable ways… More than ever.
These were only the signs. But the job still needs to be dealt with, on all fronts. And I’m not giving up!
This is how my 211212 goes… full of hope, with more relevant projects and so much more confidence.
Question to you?
So, here’s my question to you:
“What will you finish with 21.12.12 or start as from the 22.12.12 ?”
- 12.12.12 – 21.12.12 TIMELINE CONVERGENCE – By Nicolya Christi (returningtohouse.wordpress.com)
- 2012, transition and the third chakra (transitioninmotion.wordpress.com)
- 21.12.12 – What If The Internet Ended On 21st December? (koozai.com)