Last night while watching Emmerich’s 2012, the film, on TV with my son, I had this reflection to him…
I wished all this would happen, because:
If I survived, I could tell everything I saw to my kids… I Would be part of the rebooting team.
If I were killed, it would be just too bad, but at least, I would die almost instantly. And if there were any survivors, in some ways they would be telling a piece of my story.
He looked at me (amazed may be) and said:
You are just another Crazy One this End of the World needs to wipe off! You’ve already had kids, already had a family, seen the world, met beautiful people, learned beautiful principles… and I still haven’t! And this is what I want… A good life, just like the one You had… full of beautiful people.
NO this World shall not end in 2 days!
And I was there, eyes wide shut, the heart in the middle of 2 strokes: “Huh!”
He made me realize how much of a self-centered human being I still was… But still… I wasn’t ashamed of that because I felt I was part of that transitional generation…
After and overall, I felt good… Because through my son’s words, I could sense the operating shift, I could feel a nascent change in his way of appreciating things, I could feel his call for the beautiful things, his will to learn about things that make up a conscious Human life.
Believe me… The world’s changing… and 211212 is just a cornerstone.
- Are We About to Experience a Shift in Collective Consciousness? / 3 min video (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Demystifying The Myan Calendar & The End of The World (rachellivefree.wordpress.com)
- The Daily Gem – December 17, 2012 – I AM Manifesting Greatness (growandflow.wordpress.com)
- The seed of love (1spiricallove.org)
- Code 211212 (alainbertrandmu.wordpress.com)